Show your support for your local land trust by joining as a business member or as an event sponsor today.
Your business can visibly stand for protecting our natural resources, way of life and the special places that we call home. Your partnership support shows the community and your customers that you are invested in protecting the our community.
Here’s how your business will benefit:
- Opportunity to show your employees, customers and community that you care about the environment
- Satisfaction of knowing that you are doing your part to help preserve Long Island’s natural beauty and significant lands
- Exposure to the Land Alliance community as a valued Business Member in our Conservation News newsletter
- Listing as a local business partner on our website
- Confirmation that you share your customers conservation values with a Land Alliance Member sticker displayed at your place of business
- Invitations for you and your staff to guided tours, free educational programs and special events, including kayak trips and nature walks on conserved lands.
More way’s your business can support our land conservation work:
- Event sponsorship
- In Kind Donations
- Matching gifts to the Land Alliance
- Gift memberships
- Project support
- Business volunteer projects/support
For more information, please contact the Land Alliance at 516-922-1028.
Other Ways to Give
Alternate Ways to Pay
North Shore Land Alliance
P.O. Box 658
Oyster Bay, New York 11771